It’s been a whirlwind week ending today with us being out ALL day at the Roseville Hospital for the port placement. Poor B, no water or food till after the procedure so that’ll be @ 3 pm. Plus, I get to drive in crazy Friday traffic down there which will NOT be fun.
Oh well, it’ll be over soon and then onwards…..Actually having the port will be wonderful as he won’t need peripheral IV’s.
Rain today but clearing for a few days. It’s wet and damp and chilly outside.
First, off this morning, I’ll take B to infusion for platelets. His platelets need to be over 50 so they can do the surgery. So actually we won’t know that till later. Then I’m going to come home feed the dogs and give them some time out and then head back into town.
I have Christmas dinner all planned I just need some manicotti noodles for the manicotti. Plus a baguette for garlic bread.
We’re still trying to figure out if B will continue on PTO or what. He’s officially off till new years but after that is the decision to work some from home and do some local stuff or keep putting in for the PTO. Honestly, it’s a tough choice. Work would help give him some focus but then there’s also a lot of stress with labs, infusions and then the next chemo session will be January 10. So, I guess the best thing is to keep filtering the information and then make a decision by January 1st.
Dinner is a complete unknown as we’ll be home later. We had a pizza lunch the other day so I wouldn’t buy a pizza. Maybe spaghetti???? I’ll think about it later.
Our son is down in Yosemite till tomorrow but with the government shut down possible they will close the park. So I’ll need to text him as to whether they should leave today.
Oh, great news for my labs…
kappa light chains 15.5
lambda light chains 12.3
so Hurray, one less thing to worry about right now.