- Reading? The new Jack Reacher”A Wanted Man” , very good.
- Listening to? We were listening to the wind.
- Watching?later, Castle.
- Cooking/Baking? Made the stuffed shells ,from the freezer cookbook, a big salad with blue cheese dressing.
- Happy you accomplished this week?alot with my new freezer cookbook.
- Looking forward to next week? I have next Saturday off, so I’ll go to the farmers market!
- Thankful for today? My 2 great kids, my cancer is stable, and my husband.
- *Bonus Question* Do you like your name? Would you change it if you could?
- I’ve always liked Anne or Annie.
5 thoughts on “Sunday night chit chat”
Stuffed shells.. yum! I love going to the farmers market, have fun!! 🙂 I'm grateful that your cancer is stable as well, you have an amazing spirit, Christina!! 🙂 Enjoy your week!!
Your blog is looking great mom! Those stuffed shells were really delicious too – definitely a winner! B)
Good luck to you. I find your writing to be comforting & also energizing. You are such a productive person . Your spirit is your force & it will keep you strong. Thank you for sharing the things that make your life sucessful.
Successful correct spelling!
Thank you so much for that comment. It is a lot of fun to write my blog. I just enjoy the ordinary in life.