So I missed Carla’s halfdozendaily Sunday night chit chat , but I’m
Reading, or have just finished, Jacque Pepins biography, very good and some great recipes.Also, Debbie Macomber’s new book, Starting Now, kinda sappy.
- Listening to?
- Happy you accomplished this week?
- Looking forward to next week?
- Thankful for today?
- *Bonus Question*
and a quick recapture of Jeanette Walls, The Glass Castle, depressing yet inspiring that she became a successful writer.
listening to my son complain that told him to fold laundry.
- We watched more Castle season 3
- Yesterday, I did some batch cooking from “Not your mothers freezer cooking, so I made chicken breast to use in some recipes, 12 baked stuffed potatoes, bread, and I think there was one other.
- It seemed a lot, I sold the tree fort, Waldorf toy, very nice.did a huge thrift store drop off, did all the zone work ,Flylady!
- This week, working my 3 shifts at the library, walking, and generally just life. Oh, it’s my daughter, Sachi’s birthday!
- As always , just being alive and having a very good quality of life.
- I don’t know, now that I’ve gone full with minimalism, none of the household coheres are overwhelming,and I do flylady’s zones so nothing really adds up.
so it should be a fun week.
Update, student loans figured out, payment will be $507. Seriously , do we look like we can afford that, but it’s the government, and like taxes, you find a wAy. Ugh…not too happy about it but well have the Prius paid off in 4 months, so then it’ll be better. I’m going to see how I can make an extra payment on the Prius to get done sooner.