Happy New Year!!I don’t really do resolutions just goals and ideas. I mean, we all want to eat better, exercise more, live more intentionally. On and on…but we do what we do and usually set our selves up. I just write a list of things I’d like to accomplish and leave it at that.
For now its pretty simple:
- keep decluttering, although 90% is done. there’s always more to declutter especially when trying to redecorate or change the purpose of a space.
- keep walking of course, but with my new fit bit( needed to return to get the larger size) I hope to add a few miles on each week.
- explore 2 new areas we haven’t been to such as Yellowstone or more of the Oregon coast. we’ve been all along highway 1 on the Oregon coast, but I’d like to go back and explore it more.
- Get a budget in place that looks like a retirement budget and see how this works for us.
- Pay down the car as much as possible. even though my husband gets a reimbursement for his car, we still have the payment and I’d like to be gone.
- stay as healthy as possible.
- be frugal
- embrace minimalism even more!!
- I’m sure I’ll think of more!