Well, it’s off. We decided not to battle the rain. It’s unseasonal wet storm, due in tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday . Since that’s most of our camping days, we opted out. I’m okay with it, I really don’t want to be huddled in our tent trailer with pouring down rain. We lose our camping fees, but that’s the way it goes.
so our menu for the week will be our camping menu:
- Sunday, spaghetti , garlic bread, salad
- monday, burgers with fixings
- tuesday, pulled pork, tofu on rolls salad
- wednesday, grilled chicken/tofu potatoes of some sort
- thursday, enchiladas ,beans
- Friday, out for dinner or tacos
- Saturday, sandwiches of some sort
Have any of you backed out of camping, if you knew it was going to be awful weather?