- Reading:just finished “The Apple Orchard” , good, sort of predictable, and Robert Parker’s ,”Fool Me Twice” by Michael Brandman
- Listening to:quiet, and the cat making ” give me food ” sounds
- Watching: I think
- we will watch ” the Shining” , not my kind of movie but my kids want me to see it.
- Cooking/Baking: we’re having spaghetti for dinner.
- Happy you accomplished this week: went to the oncologist, good visit. Went to the eye doctor, my floater is normal and not to worry. Just did almost most of my zone cleaning today instead of this week.
- Looking forward to next week: well, it was vacation, a d I guess it still is, just not at wet Tahoe.
- Thankful for today: everything!
- Bonus Question – What was your least favourite part and your most favourite part of the last week? Gee, I guess HAVING to go see a hematologist / medical oncologist . Dr. Laptalo is great. I totally trust him in treating my multiple myeloma . Favorite part, walking in the park!
- Carla’s halfdozendaily.typepad.com
Daily Archives: June 23, 2013
Staycation, not camping vacation!
Well, it’s off. We decided not to battle the rain. It’s unseasonal wet storm, due in tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday . Since that’s most of our camping days, we opted out. I’m okay with it, I really don’t want to be huddled in our tent trailer with pouring down rain. We lose our camping fees, but that’s the way it goes.
so our menu for the week will be our camping menu:
- Sunday, spaghetti , garlic bread, salad
- monday, burgers with fixings
- tuesday, pulled pork, tofu on rolls salad
- wednesday, grilled chicken/tofu potatoes of some sort
- thursday, enchiladas ,beans
- Friday, out for dinner or tacos
- Saturday, sandwiches of some sort
Have any of you backed out of camping, if you knew it was going to be awful weather?