The calm before the storm!!!

Well, we are in for a pretty nasty storm Wednesday night and on into Thursday. Wind, lots of rain, flooding Predicted and very high winds. So, in that light I cancelled my doctor visit and zometa on Thursday. It’s just too much to drive an hour in that kind of weather. My numbers are stable and zometa can wait a few weeks. I’ll get my blood work and wait to hear from him. I asked him to let me know when to start my next cycle. Plus, I’ve felt awful all day and I’ve definitely got a sore throat. If it’s not better tomorrow I’ll call my co worker. I just don’t get paid enough to suffer thru at work. She’ll have to find someone or come over herself. I’ll wait till the morning to decide.

Other than that not much new…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s