I’m joining Carla , over at halfdozendaily ,for a low spend January . So far my goals look like this:
- Get my 52 week saving sheet out and start that. Week one is $1, week 2, $2 and so forth.
- Turn in my $5 savings and put aside in savings. I should have $500 by December 31.
- start a new $5 savings envelope.
- Keep putting the small pay increase in B’s check over to savings. It’s about $80 a paycheck. I’ve done 2 months already.
- keep food budget under $500. This is always a challenge, but has gotten way better since I bought my freezer.
- we will need to buy propane and that’s $300. Minimum amount. This has to be done so the budget will take a bit of a hit.
- Aside from these savings that Ive already been doing, I’ll just try and keep everything low spend. I’ve been keeping track of money spent in December ,so I’ll keep that up and try and have 10 no spend days.