- Reading: Just finished Elizabeth Alder’s “Just Don’t Tell”, ok mystery thriller.
- now I’m reading”the Silent Wife”. It is excellent, but again this is a true psychological thriller.
- Watching: I watched a stupid girl movie, “Friends with money”, dont waste your time.
- Listening to: fire planes, there is a fire in our area.
- Cooking/Baking:made a yummy chicken stir fry.
- Happy you accomplished this week: Well, I walked every day, we got the studio painted, inside and out.
- Thankful for: My wonderful husband, my two great children, our health insurance , and life is good.
- Bonus Question: Can you walk well in high heels? Do you wear them often?
- I would love to wear a pair of jimmy choo’s just once, but alas, I have terrible feet and have to wear something low with a ton of support.
So,on a different note, I should get the call about my revlimid today. I see the doctor on Thursday , so I will explain how unhappy I was that this fell thru the cracks somewhere…
On the other hand I got an extra month off chemo, but if my numbers are up again, I won’t be thrilled about the delay.
The picture is from DLBliss campground in Tahoe, where B and my daughter Sachi are camping and kayaking.I’m home on cat duty.