- Yesterday my daughter and I took a huge load to Goodwill that was mostly my son’s stuff. Hurray!!!! Maybe the decluttering is sinking in for him. ( Probably not, but it was a good start). Plus it was two Kirkland dog beds that the border collies just don’t use. The books I saved out of the drop to take to the pet bookstore as I’d rather support them.
- Did the budget with B’s check and we’re on track to finish the credit card that we put Z’s spring tuition on by July. Also, I finally paid the last of my Invisalign costs. So that was exciting. After the CC is done, I’m determined to finish the Santa Fe. It’s 2014 so, that’s 4 years of payments and I want it gone. If I did that by the end of the year I’d be happy. I don’t see us getting another car for B’s work. Even though the company does do a stipend it would mean another car loan and right now, I don’t want that.
- Retirement is looming for B so we need to be as debt free except the mortgage as possible.
- My daughter and I went to the gym and then after the thrift store drop headed over for some tostadas. Yummy.
- For dinner, I made baked tofu and then made a really yummy coconut curry vegetable stew. It was delicious. Plus I made a peanut sriracha sauce for the tofu.
Today it’s hot. So I might just hang out at home and read. My son lent me another graphic novel, TheWatchman, so I’m curious about it. He said it is the # 1 graphic novel of all time.
I might wash the outside windows with the Windex outdoor product. It actually works very well and you don’t need to wipe them when done although it does help.
Tonight is pizza night.
One thought on “Friday Five”
I was just in a “Goodwill’ type store today; they are fun to shop
You pizza looks marvelous – again