- Still sniffling and coughing but somewhat better though. Still, no gym though as I don’t want to be THAT person hacking away in the corner.
- Got 2 books from the library I’m really excited about. Sue Grafton’s last book Y. And Cait Flanders ” the year of Less” which I heard wasn’t that great, but I still want to read it.
- Made lots of extra pinto beans with garlic cloves so they are ready to go in the freezer to be used in other meals.
- Haven’t been to the store much this week except just this morning. So I’ve saved a few dollars just by not going.
- We received a $60 check from a life insurance we cashed in a few years ago and this amount must have been missed??
I’m not doing too much today. I have one load of laundry going and no other big chores.
Usually, it’s Friday night pizza and I did make the dough but with B still sick too I’m just going to make a big pot of organic brown rice and veggies.