I missed Simple Sunday but it was simple. I went to the gym and then picked a few groceries at Safeway which is in the same complex as the gym.
I came home and watered my plants and moved a spider plant to a ( I hope)better location. a few of my plant friends
For dinner I had roasted some of the beets I bought at the FArmers Mrkt, so we had roasted beets on lettuce with a lovely Humbolt Fog chevre. I made an orange vinaigrette for the dressing. Then I had made some lovely garbanzo sunflower seed burgers. To make this very easy burger:
- take a can of garbanzo beans and rinse and drain
- mince up onion ( maybe a tablespoon or so)
- sunflower seeds
- Put in a food processor and whiz
- then add an egg and whiz again
- salt and pepper
- take out and put in a bowl and then add bread crumbs so it’s a nice consistency to form burgers
- fry in a pan with 1-2 tablespoon vegetable oil
The second night I made a tamari gravy to put over it. Quite yummy!!!
Today the zone is the living room. LAter this week the zone switches to the entryway and porches. That’s because Feb 1 is Thursday, so the zones work from the first of the month. Both zones are fairly easy for me as there’s not much in the way of clutter and the things are minimal. I am going to pull the couch covers off as I do every 3 months or so.
I need to go out to Grocery Outlet and get some milk and a few other things.
Dinner is some Dover sole and salad.