see my previous post.Half dozen daily
I really like this blogger too, it looks like this link might be working!
April is a new month, and I’m looking forward to getting my food budget more in line. Plus, we’ll be paying off the Prius with the stock money, so were going to have that monthly payment go into sinking funds. I think for us always have the big expenses not saved for hits us hard, so I’m determined to change that this year. We did get hit with owing taxes which was kinda a shock, but well be ready next year. Plus with 2 adult children still living with us it seems hard to get ahead.
So, I think my savings challenge is going to be put at least $500 in sinking funds,
*pay both car tags $180
*put birthday money for my daughter aside $200
*put Costco membership money aside $50
*put AAA membership aside $150
So that’s almost a $1000 extra.
My husband should get his quarterly bonus this week and that might be close.
He is going to take $400 and buy a zoom, which is primarily for work but he deserves it . He works pretty hard.
So that should do it.
Thanks to 2 bloggers for comments, here’s there links , ( I’m practicing)
- Reading: notorious Nineteen by evanovich. So funny! Trying to read Vince Flynns
- Watching: I’ll be watching Castle in a little while.
- Listening to:nothing but my son is listening to Irish music.
- Baking/Cooking:let’s see, we had southern fried tofu, a tiny ham, macaroni salad, beans, and I did make a cheese cake.
- Happy you accomplished this week:paid some big bills, our property tax!
- Looking forward to next week:pay week!
- Thankful for today: just to feel good!
- Bonus Question: Do you wear slippers around the house?actually I always wear a slip on shoe, I can’t go barefoot at all anymore, so I always have some sort of shoe on.
- Thanks to. Carla’s 1/2 dozen daily!