Tahoe delayed…

Just got the update from Recreation .gov that Nevada Beach will open Saturday not Friday. So I had to modify again. I’m almost thinking of just canceling the whole thing. Is it going to be worth it?? I tried calling rec.gov but the wait time was too long so I nixed that. I don’t know I guess we’ll think about it for a while today.

😦

3 thoughts on “Tahoe delayed…

  1. It’s challenging to plan anything with Covid. Things always seem to be in flux depending on number of cases and whether there is community spread. We have done very well so far with only a bit over 200 cases, one brief hospitalization and no deaths but just this week there is a school outbreak so . . . 24 cases so far. Protocols have reverted to stringent again.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s