The storm door is open and the rain /snow is here. We had some rain yesterday but more is slated for today and the next week almost. My daughter is going to stay in Truckee for a night or two due to the snow. It’s just not worth her driving for 3 hours just to turn around the next morning and so the same. The snow starts tonight and will continue so she can just stay at a hotel.
The BMB went very well and I have to say I am completely impressed with Sutter’s services. The procedure went very fast and we even stopped for soup at our local cafe and were home by 12:30. Now we just have to wait for the bad news. Yes, I know that’s pessimistic but I don’t think with all the low counts that’s it’s going to be positive. But we will move forward. We haven’t heard from the specialists yet so if not by Friday, I’ll have B call.
Today is a gym day since yesterday was busy with the doctor appt.
I have some butternut squash baking and I’m going to make a puree for soup. I’m planning to freeze it and then make soup this weekend.