I have been thinking about doing a weekly or biweekly blog on Gratitude. Mostly just write down things I’m grateful for.
- I’m extremely grateful to have a loving husband and two amazing adult children.
- We have a roof over our heads. Even though this house was built in 1949 as a summer cabin we have made it a better place by insulating, changing to energy-efficient windows, and more.
- I am so grateful that we both have good health as of right now. Both of us having blood cancer is certainly a weird thing, but we got thru it and now are on the other side for the time being.
- The present is truly a present and I’m grateful for the awareness of that.
- That I wake up each morning and feel joy. The news is certainly very depressing but when I don’t focus on it I still feel joy in the day.
One thought on “Grateful Monday”
Loved ones, health, joy in the day and more – truly things to be grateful for. I’m curious to know more about your “cabin” home’s history if you don’t mind sharing.