In the midst of America going gun-crazy and kids killing other kids with AR-15s, I am still grateful in my small world for things.
- We had a safe travel day to and from Tahoe.
- We had the finances to pay for gas.
- I’m grateful to my daughter and son for taking care of things like the garden while we were gone. ( mostly my daughter did all that but Zephyr did make dinner 2 nights.)
- I can get up and go for a walk and feel good.
- I can swim for 40 minutes non-stop and that’s a good thing too.
- Although we still have a mortgage, we can afford it whilst on SS.
- For now, our health continues to be good with no surprises. ( a break for the time being which I am VERY grateful for).
- A president that has brought dignity back to the office and doesn’t spend all day tweeting and eating McDonald’s.
5 thoughts on “Grateful Wednesday”
I heart this
Me too. Enjoy the rest of the week
And B still has a splendid head of hair….and smiling in the last picture….he did not look so happy in the photo at the dinner table you took previously.
Great post! We have got to focus on the good things we have lest the craziness and hate all around us takes us down for good.
That’s a lot of graces and blessings. I needed some of those reminders too so thanks for the post. We’re on our first post-Covid holiday and I’m embracing every moment with my heart. I think that when the world goes nuts, we can help right the imbalance as you are doing, through gratitude and thankfulness.