I thought I’d look at how I did with these goals.
goals for October just to be accountable.
- Paint the shake shingles where we replaced the door and windows. Yes, we finished all this.
- Buy at least 4 Christmas items, this could be gift cards or a book or item of clothing that might be needed. My son needs new slippers so that’s one. ,Yes, and more actually.
- Garden or be out in the yard tidying up 3 x a week for 15 minutes. We need to clean up the vegetable gardens and my herb garden and plant for fall. Not really, but my daughter did tons and tons of stuff in the garden.
- Go on one date with B, could be coffee or lunch.Yes, we went to Panera at least once.
- Help with FOL book and bake sale Done, we didn’t make a lot only @ $350.
- Make one new Julia Child recipe No, but I did try some other new recipes so maybe that counts.
- Get my blood work done the 3rd week of October. Yes, see post about that
- Continue to empty one bin and consolidate. Perhaps another round of Life magazines and there’s my children’s Waldorf main lesson books and art to go thru. Finally!! just emptied one Life magazine bin so, this leaves me with 5. These are not the huge bins but the ones Costco sells. Each one holds about 40 magazines.
- ? Plan for my sister’s visit. That’s today and I’m going to order some sandwiches from our store and we can each have a half( they’re on a sourdough roll so huge) and I’ll get some potato salad. Not sure if any of them are gluten free but if they are they can just eat the insides of the sandwich.
- ? TB figured out Well, I did set a goal to declutter 1000 things this month. I didn’t care if it was 10 paper clips, I counted it as such. I’m up to 700.
So today, I’m going into the gym a little early and do just a quick workout. Then plan to pick up the lunch stuff. Then home to tidy and move patio chairs so there’s enough for everyone. Fortunately, the weather is warmish so we can sit outside.
Dinner is out.